Politics Hotel Boston Cattolica for the processing of personal data
This declaration contains an indication of the rules and directives to which Hotel Boston Cattolica adheres with regard to the processing of personal data of users of the hboston.it website.
As the site in question operates and is hosted in Italian territory, the information and data concerning users of the site will be processed by Hotel Boston Cattolica in compliance with Italian legislation transposing the 95 / 46 / CE and 2002 / 58 / CE directives of the Parliament and of the European Council, ie according to the legislative decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and its subsequent modifications and additions.
1. Purposes and methods of data processing
Hotel Boston Cattolica informs users of the site that the data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes specified below, and to keep users updated on news, promotions, competitions and on the activities of Hotel Boston Cattolica in general.
Without prejudice to communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be disclosed in Italy and / or abroad to:
- for direct marketing activities, by sending newsletters
- for information activities;
- for creating professional profiles related to customers or consumers
- for market research or other research to improve its products or services.
The data collected may be processed electronically, magnetically, telematically or on paper, and will in any case be protected by adequate security systems that are constantly updated and stored in a secure and controlled environment.
2. Provision of data and consequences of any refusal
The provision of data is optional, except in cases where the data collected must be used to execute a contract or service requested by the user. In this case, any refusal by the party concerned to provide the data implies the impossibility for Hotel Boston Cattolica to execute the assignment received.
3. Persons in charge of processing and scope of dissemination
The personal data that will be entered by the user will be known and used by the employees of Hotel Boston Cattolica and / or its foreign branches for the sole purpose of executing the activities that constitute the reason why the data were collected (for example, for execute contracts for the sale or provision of services or for sending newsletters).
4. Rights of the interested party
Owner and manager of the treatment of the collected data is Hotel Boston Cattolica, located in Via Carducci, 115 - 47841 Cattolica (RN), to which interested parties may apply in writing for the exercise of the rights established by art. 7 of the D.lgt. 196 / 2003, ie for:
1) to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the details of the data controller, the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it;
2) to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for what data have been collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the requested operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
3) to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection, or to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out research market or commercial communication.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights (Legislative Decree 196 / 2003)
1.L'interessato has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
C) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative according to the article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 13. Information (Legislative Decree 196 / 2003)
1. The interested party or the person to whom the personal data are collected are informed in advance orally or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of such data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
f) the identification details of the holder and, if appointed, of the representative in the territory of the State pursuant to Article 5 and the person in charge. When the owner has appointed more responsible, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods through which the updated list of managers is easily know. When a person responsible for replying to the interested party has been appointed in case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this manager is indicated.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided for by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may actually hinder the performance, by a subject public, inspection or control functions carried out for the purposes of defense or security of the State or for the prevention, detection or prosecution of offenses.
3. The Guarantor can identify with its provision simplified procedures for the disclosure provided in particular by telephone assistance and information services to the public.
4. If the personal data are not collected from the interested party, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the same subject when registering the data or, when they are expected to be communicated, not beyond the first communication.
5. The provision referred to in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
a) the data are processed on the basis of an obligation established by law, a regulation or Community legislation;
b) the data are processed for the purpose of conducting defensive investigations under 7 December 2000 law, n. 397, or, in any case, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their prosecution;
c) the information to the interested party involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or is revealed, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.